1986, P-T paths from high temperature shear zones beneath ophiolites: Journal of Metamorphic Geology, v.
What does JMG stand for?
JMG stands for Journal of Metamorphic Geology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMG
We have 33 other meanings of JMG in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management (Elsevier)
- Joyce Moore Financial Services (Pennsylvania)
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Forecast Unit (US DoD)
- Jam Master Geordie
- Japan Metal Gasket
- Jasper Master Gardeners (Texas)
- Joint Meteorological Group
- Journal of Management and Governance
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Junior Maine Guide
- Junior Master Gardener
- Japan Meat Grading Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jadeitites, albitites and related rocks from the Motagua Fault Zone, Guatemala, Journal of Metamorphic Geology 12: 49-68.
1991, Some remarks on high-temperature-low-pressure metamorphism in convergent orogens: Journal of Metamorphic Geology, v.