Journal of Mental Deficiency Research, 35, 374-383.
What does JMDR stand for?
JMDR stands for Journal of Mental Deficiency Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMDR
- Japan Marrow Donor Foundation
- Java Mobile Developers Forum (Italy)
- Java MicroStation Development Language (programming)
- Joni Mitchell Discussion List
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Jabotabek Metropolitan Development Plan (Indonesia)
- Japan Marrow Donor Program
- Joint Management Development Programme (South Africa)
- Juan Martin del Potro (Argentinian tennis player)
- Journal of Medical Device Regulation
- Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre (University of Calgary)
- Japan Marketing Data Systems
- Japan Music-Drama Society
- Java Media DirectShow
- Jayne Marie Dancing School (UK)
- Jesus Movies DVD Set
- John McDouall Stuart (also seen as JMS; explorer)
- John Messingham Development Services
- Joint Manpower Data System
- Joint Material Decontamination System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Mental Deficiency Research, 35, 147-153.
Journal of Mental Deficiency Research, 35, 291-307.