One of his last, in the Journal of Mathematical Physics in 1999, was titled, "Nonassociative Structure of Quantum Mechanics in Curved Space-time.
What does JMP stand for?
JMP stands for Journal of Mathematical Physics (American Institute of Physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMP
We have 42 other meanings of JMP in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Museum in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Joaquin Miller Park (Oakland, CA)
- John McAslan and Partners (UK)
- John Sall's Mac Program
- Joint Management Plan
- Joint Manpower Program
- Joint Marketing Program
- Joint Military Program
- Joint Mission Planning (US DoD)
- Joint Movement Plan (US DoD)
- Japanese Magazine Publishers Association
- John Magnoski Photographic Arts
- Joint Military Postal Activity
- Joint Military Postal Activity - Atlantic (US DoD)
- Joint Military Postal Activity Atlantic
- Joint Military Postal Activity - Pacific (US DoD)
- Joint Military Postal Activity Pacific
- Joint Materiel Priorities & Allocation Board
- Joint Mission Planning and Battle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dyson and Lenard mulled the problem over for some time--egged on by the offer of a bottle of wine to anyone who could prove matter's inherent stability--then served up a paper in the August 1967 Journal of Mathematical Physics.