6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is pleased to announce the appointment of John Mackowiak, PhD, as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy (JMCP).
What does JMCP stand for?
JMCP stands for Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMCP
We have 3 other meanings of JMCP in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Managed Care Medicine
- Joint Multi-Context and Multiscale (computer image technology)
- Journal of Mobile Communications, Networks, and Computing (international research papers)
- James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Coordination Organization (US DoD)
- Joint Movement Control Office (Australia)
- JUMPS Monthly Compute Output Listing
- Joint Maritime Communications Strategy
- Joint Maritime Communications System
- Joint Mission Capability Package
- John M. Cuelenaere Public Library (Canada)
- John McInnis Secondary School (Prince George, BC, Canada)
- John Muir Charter School (Bakersfield, CA)
- Joint Maritime Command System
- Junior Mountaineering Club of Scotland
- Joint Meritorious Civilian Service Award
- Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications
- Jackson Madison County School System (Jackson, TN)
- John Maclure Community School Society (est. 1996; Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Joint Multinational Command Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study reported in the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy (Oleason et al.
In a study published in the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy, discontinuation of alendronate therapy within the first six months of treatment occurred in 35 percent of patients, most often because of gastrointestinal complaints (51.
He has had numerous works published in the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy.
AMCP released the findings as a July/August Supplement to the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy (JMCP).
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy is funded primarily though membership dues, grants from pharmaceutical industry manufacturers, income from conferences and educational programs and its professional publication, the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy.
AMCP and FMCP presented the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy (JMCP) Award for Excellence, inducted a new AMCP Fellow, and conferred Distinguished Service and Steven G.
In addition, a research abstract based on the same study was published in the March issue of the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy.