Ashton's recently published article in the February issue of the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (JMRI).
What does JMRI stand for?
JMRI stands for Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMRI
We have 1 other meaning of JMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Music Research Centre (Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Israel)
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center (Combat Maneuver Training Center CMTC at Hohenfels, GE)
- Jordan Mortgage Refinance Company (Amman, Jordan)
- Johns-Manville Research and Engineering Center
- J. M. Rubin Foundation
- Johari Medical and Research Foundation (India)
- Joint Mobile Research Facility (National Severe Storms Laboratory)
- Jean Marie River First Nation (Canadian aboriginals)
- Japan Management Research Institute (est. 1925)
- Java Model Railroad Interface (open source project)
- Jefferson Madison Regional Library (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- JINTACCS Message Review Module
- Joint Multi-Resolution Model
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Japan Market Resource Network (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Medical Regulating Office
- Joint Military Regulating Office
- Junk E-Mail Reporting Program (Microsoft)
- Joint Monthly Readiness Report
- Joint Monthly Readiness Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study in the British Medical Journal of magnetic resonance imaging of couples having sex shows the base of the penis taking up most room (thereby helping clitoral stimulation, which is what really matters) and the penis bending into a boomerang shape.
The findings appear in the February Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.