Elisseeff (2002) Stability and generalization, Journal of Machine Learning Research 2, pp.
What does JMLR stand for?
JMLR stands for Journal of Machine Learning Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMLR
- Joint Modular Languages Conference
- Journal of Maritime Law and Commerce (est. 1969)
- Journal of Modern Literature in Chinese (Lingnan University; Hong Kong)
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center
- Journal of Machine Learning Gossip
- Jump Markov Linear Gaussian (industrial process model)
- Joint Minerals Local Plan (UK)
- Java Marine Lines Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Joint Maximum-Likelihood Receiver
- John Marshall Law School
- Joint Modular Lighter System
- Jump Markov Linear System
- Joint Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (UK)
- J-M Manufacturing (plastic pipe producer)
- Japan Medical Materials (now Kyocera Medical Corporation)
- Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (India)
- John Mark Ministries
- Joint Management Meeting