King, published in the May 2007 issue of Journal of Lutheran Ethics is at http://www.
What does JLE stand for?
JLE stands for Journal of Lutheran Ethics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLE
We have 13 other meanings of JLE in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Leader Development Division (US Department of Defense)
- Jewish Lesbian Daughters of Holocaust Survivors
- Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties (North Carolina)
- Jammer Location Electronics
- Japan Institute of Energy
- Japanese Language Environment
- Jessica Lurie Ensemble
- Jewish Learning Exchange
- Journal of Law and Economics (est. 1958; University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- Journal of Law and Equality
- Jubilee Line Extension (London Underground)
- Jump If Less Than or Equal to
- Junior League of Edmonton
- Junior League of Erie
- Junior League of Evansville
- Justice League Elite (forum)
- Justice League Europe
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore
- Joint Legislative Ethics Committee
- Junior League of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was one of my arguments when I was asked by the online Journal of Lutheran Ethics (LEJ) to answer the question, "Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?