American Scientific Publishers (ASP; Stevenson Ranch, CA) has begun the publication of two new Journals with March issues, including the Journal of Holography & Speckle (JHS) and the JO1 of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (JCTN), and will launch a third journal, the Journal of Low Power Electronics (JLPE), later this year.
What does JOLPE stand for?
JOLPE stands for Journal of Low Power Electronics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Outdoor Leadership Institute (Atlanta, GA)
- Job Opportunities for Low-income Individuals
- Journal of Language for International Business
- Java Orchestration Language Interpreter Engine
- Journal of Librarianship and Information Science
- Journal of Language and Literacy Education (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information
- Joint Operational Leicester, Lancaster & Yorkshire
- US Search & Rescue Helicopter
- Joint Logistics Over the Shore
- Journal of Law and the Public Interest
- Journal of Law and Society
- Java OnLine Transactions
- Java Open Language Toolkit (computer dictionary)
- Javelin Online Training
- JMCIS Online Library Tutorial/Training
- Joint Office for Logistics Technology
- Journal of Law & Technology (Harvard)
- Journal of Online Learning and Teaching (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching)
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Science Publishing (Stevenson Ranch, CA), the publisher of Genome Letters and Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, is embarking on a major expansion plan with the launch of four new quarterly journals, including Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (JCTN), Journal of Holography and Speckle (JHS), Journal of Low Power Electronics (JLPE) and Sensor Letters.