Published in the April issue of the Journal of Lipid Research and featured on the cover, their early study found that mice that were fed these tomatoes in freeze-dried, ground form had less inflammation and plaque build-up in their arteries.
What does JLR stand for?
JLR stands for Journal of Lipid Research (est. 1959)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLR
We have 18 other meanings of JLR in our Acronym Attic
- Jill Lewis Public Relations
- Japan Laser Processing Society
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Junior League of Quad Cities (Illinois)
- Jump Linear Quadratic Gaussian (model)
- Jaguar Land Rover (Tata Motors)
- Japan Labor Review (quarterly journal; Japan Institute for Labour Policy and Training)
- Joint Logistics Review
- Journal of Law Reform (University of Michigan)
- Journal of Liberal Religion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was recently published in the Journal of Lipid Research.
A study in the Journal of Lipid Research (January 2010) found six essential oils that suppress the inflammatory COX-2 enzyme.
He has been an Associate Editor for the Journal of Lipid Research (1992-1995), is on the Advisory Board of the International Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Research (1995-), and is on the editorial board of the American Journal of Clinical Pathology (1996-).
4 times higher in the vitamin-supplemented group, according to a report in the June JOURNAL OF LIPID RESEARCH.
ASBMB manages the publication of premier journals such as Journal of Biological Chemistry, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, and Journal of Lipid Research.
This research was published in the Journal of Lipid Research.
Details of the 12-week, multi-center, double blind, parallel group study were published in the Journal of Lipid Research.