The volume has been co-published simultaneously as Journal of Library Administration, vol.
What does JLA stand for?
JLA stands for Journal of Library Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLA
We have 44 other meanings of JLA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Linux Association (est. 1999)
- Japan Lottery Association
- Japanese Lyricists Assosination
- Jerk-Locked Averaging
- Jewish Leaders of America
- Joe L. Allbritton
- Joe Louis Arena (Detroit, Michigan)
- John Lennon Airport (UK)
- Joint Lead Agency
- Joint Lead Arranger (banking)
- Jugoslovanska Ljudska Armada (Slovenian: Yugoslav People's Army; 1945-1991)
- Junior Leaders Academy (Pakistan Army)
- Junior League of Abilene
- Junior League of Akron
- Junior League of Albany
- Junior League of Albuquerque
- Junior League of Alexandria
- Junior League of Annapolis
- Junior League of Arlington
- Junior League of Asheville
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in 1998, he was appointed to the editorial board of the Journal of Library Administration.
00 soft cover ISBN 13:9780789035660 (also published as Journal of Library Administration 46, 1) For workers in research or academic libraries, this small volume could well be the most important publication you read this year.
95 soft ISBN 0789026023 (also published as Journal of Library Administration 40, 3/4) LibQUAL+[TM] is a web-based survey instrument used to measure users' perceptions of library service quality.
The papers were also published as Journal of Library Administration v.
Piroli, "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue: Active Learning in the Classroom," Journal of Library Administration 36,1/2 (2002): 177-194.
Journal of Library Administration, 26(1/2), 145-57.
The book is co-published simultaneously as Journal of Library Administration, v.