Since this time there has been a growing body of theoretical and empirical writings on legal pluralism, most notably associated with the Journal of Legal Pluralism and the Commission on Legal Pluralism.
What does JLP stand for?
JLP stands for Journal of Legal Pluralism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLP
We have 33 other meanings of JLP in our Acronym Attic
- JNK-associated Leucine Zipper Protein
- Job Level - Paid Leave
- Job Location Program
- Jodoin Lamarre Pratte (et associés architectes; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- John Laing Partnership (UK)
- John Lewis Partnership (UK chain of department stores)
- Johnny Lightning Performance (online auto parts)
- Joint Learning Program
- Joint Logistics Plan
- Journal of Law and Policy
- Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law (UK)
- Journal of Logic Programming
- Juan Les Pins (airport, France)
- Jubilee Platinum Plc (stock symbol)
- Junior League of Parkersburg (West Virginia)
- Junior League of Pasadena
- Junior League of Peoria
- Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Junior League of Phoenix
- Junior League of Pittsburgh
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law is produced twice a year by the University of Birmingham (UK) School of Law and carries articles on such topics as women's human rights and the practice of dowry in India, state law and ethnic reorganization in Columbia, land law in Mexico and the social working of legal rules.
See his "The Maintenance of Order in Rural Tanzania," Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law 34 (1994): 1-29.