Norman Matloff's published a controversial piece in Journal of Law Reform claiming that there has been no shortage of qualified American citizens to fill American computer related jobs.
What does JLR stand for?
JLR stands for Journal of Law Reform (University of Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLR
We have 18 other meanings of JLR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Logistics & Personnel Policy & Guidance
- JennyLee Public Relations (Miami, FL)
- Jill Lewis Public Relations
- Japan Laser Processing Society
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Junior League of Quad Cities (Illinois)
- Jump Linear Quadratic Gaussian (model)
- Jaguar Land Rover (Tata Motors)
- Japan Labor Review (quarterly journal; Japan Institute for Labour Policy and Training)
- Joint Logistics Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sears Coder served as Managing Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform.
Kluwer Law International (New York; The Hague) has begun the publication of The European Journal of Law Reform with a Spring issue.