Knowledge management and process performance, Journal of Knowledge Management 3(2): 143-154.
What does JKM stand for?
JKM stands for Journal of Knowledge Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JKM
We have 5 other meanings of JKM in our Acronym Attic
- Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front
- Joseph K. Levene Fine Art, Ltd. (New York, NY)
- Just Keep Loving Me
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (Malay: Social Welfare Department)
- Jabatan Ketua Menteri (Malay: Chief Minister's Department; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Kimia Malaysia (Chemistry Department Malaysia)
- Jah Kebra Music (record label)
- Janusz Korwin Mikke (Polish politician)
- Jego Królewska Mosc (Polish: His Majesty)
- Joint Key Management
- Just Kill Me
- Just Kiss Me
- Journal of Korean Marketing Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Jedi Knight Multiplayer Add-on Group (video-gaming group)
- J. K. Management Consultants Private Limited (India)
- Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest (North Carolina)
- J.F. Kennedy Middle Grade School (Kankakee, IL)
- Joint Key Management Infrastructure Working Group
- Jammu and Kashmir Mineral Ltd (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Muslim League (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizational structure features supporting knowledge management process, Journal of Knowledge Management 11(4): 45-47.
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice (8:1) Edwards, J.
SME and Large Organisation Perceptions of Knowledge Management: Comparisons and Contrasts," Journal of Knowledge Management 5, no.
2003) Knowledge management and the occasional links with performance, Journal of Knowledge Management, 7 (3): p.
Journal of Knowledge Management, Kempston: 1999, 3(2), 121-129.
The International Journal of Knowledge Management will cover all aspects of the knowledge management discipline, from organizational issues to technology support while the International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies will carry information on research in the design, implementation and deployment of intelligent information technologies.
There are national and international conferences focused on KM, as well as publications such as the Journal of Knowledge Management and Knowledge Management dedicated to the topic.