Literature in Egyptian Villages in the Fayum in the Graeco-Roman Period," Journal of Juristic Papyrology 28 : 99-184).
What does JJP stand for?
JJP stands for Journal of Juristic Papyrology (est. 1946)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJP
We have 8 other meanings of JJP in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Journal of Ornithology
- Joachim Johansson Org (fan club)
- Jungle Jump Off
- Jackson Juvenile Offender Correction Center (Marianna, FL)
- Juvenile Justice Operational Master Plan
- Juegos Olímpicos
- Japanese Journal of Physiology (now Journal of Physiological Sciences)
- Japanese Journal of Phytopathology
- Jesus, Justice and Poverty
- Joe Jefferson Players, Inc. (Mobile, AL)
- Judicial Justice of the Peace (Canada)
- Juvenile Justice Programme (Ministry of Home Affairs; Sri Lanka)
- Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baje (movie; India)
- Juvenile Jurisdiction Planning and Implementation Committee (Connecticut)
- Jay Johnson Public Library (Quinter, KS)
- Juvenile Justice Project of Louisiana
- JWID Joint Program Office
- Juvenile Jurisdiction Policy and Operations Coordinating Council (Connecticut)
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Development
- Journal of the Japanese Physical Therapy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover The Journal of Juristic Papyrology supplement; 15 PL8571 In perhaps the first anthology devoted entirely to the literary culture of Christian Nubia, contributors identified only by name sample texts written between AD 500 and 1500 in Greek, Sahidic Coptic, and Old Nubian.
00 Hardcover The Journal of Juristic Papyrology supplements; v13.