McClatchey described this report as "outrageous," writing, "It is interesting that this seemingly biochemical report is published in the bulletin of a botanical garden, because it may have been better published in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.
What does JIR stand for?
JIR stands for Journal of Irreproducible Results
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIR
We have 11 other meanings of JIR in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of International Political Theory (Edinburgh University Press)
- Jordanian International Police Training Center (Amman, Jordan)
- Joint Integrated Prioritized Target List
- Job Information Questionnaire (various locations)
- Joint Implementation Quarterly
- Jamaica Institution of Quantity Surveyors
- James Investment Research (Ohio)
- Japan Institute of Rhythm
- Jewish Institute of Religion (New York, NY)
- Journal of Improbable Results
- Jump into Reading (tutoring; Stockton, CA)
- Juventud de Izquierda Revolucionaria
- Japan Industrial Robot Association (est. 1972)
- Japan Industries Association of Radiological Systems (trade organization)
- Japan Investor Relations Association
- John I. Rivers Associates (Georgia)
- Journal of Indian Rheumatology Association (New Delhi, India)
- Joint Internal Research and Development (annual conference; General Dynamics UK)
- Java Internet Relay Chat
- Joint Implementation Registration Centre (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995 the Journal of Irreproducible Results and the Harvard-Radcliffe Science Fiction Association presented him with of one of their coveted (?