The findings, which appear in the Journal of Investigative Medicine, are significant because they move researchers a step closer to understanding whether nanoparticles can contribute to the pathogenesis of a variety of diseases.
What does JIM stand for?
JIM stands for Journal of Investigative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JIM
We have 52 other meanings of JIM in our Acronym Attic
- JESS Intelligence Model
- Jesus in Me
- Job Information Memorandum
- Joint Implementation Mechanism (UN)
- Joint Interventional Meeting (medical care)
- Joint, Interagency, and Multi-national
- Journal of Integrated Medicine (Japan)
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Internet Marketing
- Juno Instant Messenger
- short for James
- Japan Industrial Management Association
- Japan Internet Medical Association (est. 1998)
- Japan Iraq Medical Association
- John Innes Manufacturers Association (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Journal of Indian Medical Association
- Journal of the Islamic Medical Association
- Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research
- Jami at Ihyaa Minhaaj Al Sunnah (UK; publishing company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Investigative Medicine provides readers with original investigations and articles detailing the latest developments in medical research, news on the biomedical research community, interviews with prominent members of the scientific community, updates on critical federal regulations, and guidance on professional recruitment and research funding.
have published an article in the Journal of Investigative Medicine regarding successfully isolating nanoparticles from human kidney stones in cell cultures.
Hirschman of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York regarding a study "Peptide Nucleic Acids Stimulate Gamma Interferon and Inhibit the Replication of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus" performed with ADVR's drug Reticulose has been published by the Journal of Investigative Medicine issue dated August 1996.
25, 2002 The Journal of Investigative Medicine publishes the results of the MUST-EECP substudy examining the effects of EECP on Health-related QOL Vasomedical, Inc.
27, 1996 issue of the Journal of Investigative Medicine.