Research published in the Journal of International Medical Research has supported the use of Black Elderberry in particular as an effective and natural method of combating the effects of flu symptoms, reducing recovery time by half.
What does JIMR stand for?
JIMR stands for Journal of International Medical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization (American Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Journal of the International Meteor Organization ( bimonthly journal)
- Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (NASA)
- Japanese Industry and Management of Technology
- Java Image Manipulation Program (applet)
- Jizz in My Pants
- Joint Vision 2020 Implementation Master Plan
- Joint, Interagency, Multinational and Public (Canada)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Joint Industrial Mobilization Planning Process
- Japan Institute of Marketing Science
- Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (Israel)
- Jesus Is My SuperHero (album)
- Johannesburg International Motor Show (South Africa)
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Music Studies
- Journal of the Indian Musicological Society (India)
- Judge Institute of Management Studies (Cambridge University, England)
- Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures
- Japan Industry and Management of Technology Program (University of Texas at Austin)
- Joint Information Management and Telecommunications Advisory Group (Pentagon renovation project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent Publications Reviewing the Body Fat Reduction Properties of CLA The Journal of International Medical Research (JIMR) (2001:29:392-396) http://www.
Journal of International Medical Research, 2, 159-163.