Sources include the Journal of Competition Law and Economics, World Competition, and the Journal of International Economic Law, among other periodicals, as well as excerpts from books.
What does JIEL stand for?
JIEL stands for Journal of International Economic Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Industrial Engineering Design
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Fund (US DoD)
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (US DoD)
- Japan Institute of Energy Economics
- Joint Information Exchange Environment
- Joint Institute for Energy and Environment (US EPA)
- Journal of the Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Jordan International Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (Amman, Jordan)
- Jazz Icons: Ella Fitzgerald (DVD)
- Journal of Industrial Engineering International
- Japan Institute for Educational Measurement (Tokyo, Japan)
- Justice Information Exchange Model
- Joint Information and Engineering Organization (formerly Joint Interoperability and Engineering Organization)
- Joint Interoperability Engineering Organization
- Jamaica Institute of Environmental Professionals (est. 2000)
- Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging
- Joint Intelligence Estimate for Planning
- Japan-India Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan-Indonesia Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Informatics Education and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vaszquez, Trade Sanctions and Human Rights--Past, Present, and Future, 6 Journal of International Economic Law (2003) 797-839, distinguishes between general trade sanctions and tailored sanctions; see also S.
Cottier, T (2002) 'Trade and Human Rights: A Relationship to Discover', Journal of International Economic Law 5, pp 111-132.