He is the founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Law & Practice, and the founder and former Chairman of the Journal of International Business.
What does JIB stand for?
JIB stands for Journal of International Business
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIB
We have 29 other meanings of JIB in our Acronym Attic
- Djibouti, Djibouti - Ambouli (Airport Code)
- Jack in the Box
- Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh (Islam Conference Bangladesh)
- Jewish and Israeli Blog
- Joint Industry Board (for the Electrical Contracting Industry; UK)
- Joint Information Bureau(s)
- Joint Integration Board
- Joint Intelligence Brigade (US DoD)
- Joint Intelligence Bureau (Australia)
- Joint Interest Billing
- Jurys Inn Belfast (hotel; Ireland)
- Japan Insurance Brokers Association
- Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards
- Jones Is Bad-Ass (Mary Gibbs Jones College at Rice University)
- Johannesburg Interbank Agreed Rate
- Japan Indonesia Business Connection (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Japan International Bank for Cooperation
- Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce (est. 1996)
- Justice Institute of British Columbia (Canada)
- Java Internet Business Expo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of International Business Studies, 41(5), 882-905.
It includes ten journals: Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS), Strategic Management Journal (SMJ), Journal of Management Studies (JMS), Academy of Management Journal (AM J), Organization Science (OS), Organization Studies (OSS), Academy of Management Review (AMR), Management Science (MS), Journal of Management (JM), and Human Relations (HR).
1980), "Toward an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests", Journal of International Business Studies, 11(1): 9-31 Dunning, J.
He has published over 100 journal articles and his most recent publications having appeared in the Journal of Applied Psychology, Organizational Research Methods, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, and the Journal of Business Strategies.
On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies 4, no.
Journal of International Business Studies, 13(3), 1-26.
and Erick Nes (1982), "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, 8 (1), (Spring/Summer), 89-99.