Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 12 (4), 427-448.
What does JILR stand for?
JILR stands for Journal of Interactive Learning Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of International Law and International Relations (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Jefferson Institute for Lifelong Learning (est. 2001; now Osher Lifelong Learning Institute; University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Journal of the Imagination in Language Learning (New Jersey City University)
- Japan Institute of Light Metals
- Jesus Is Lord Ministries (various organizations)
- Joint Information Liaison Office
- Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism (collaborative online journal)
- Journal of International Law and Politics (NYU Journal of International Law & Politics)
- Julia Ideson Library Preservation Partners
- Japan Institute for Labour Policy and Training
- Jail Inmate Lookup Service
- Japan Institute of Logistics Systems (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of International Legal Studies
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Integrated Product Team
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Management Team
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Plan
- Java Internationalization and Localization Toolkit (software)
- Joint Integrated Laboratory Test
- Journal of Information, Law and Technology
- Journal of International Law and Trade
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a former Fulbright Lecturer, and a former editor of The Journal of Interactive Learning Research.