Results of the clinical trial, sponsored by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, were published in the April 1 issue of the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
What does JID stand for?
JID stands for Journal of Infectious Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JID
We have 19 other meanings of JID in our Acronym Attic
- Just In Case You Call
- Just in Case You Care
- Just in Case You Didn't Know
- Just in Case You're Interested
- Just In Case You Want To Know
- Just in Case You Were Wondering
- Jabber Identifier (XML IM technology)
- Job Identifier
- Joint Interoperability Division
- Journal of Income Distribution
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- Judgment in Default (Law)
- Japan Industrial Designers' Association (est. 1952)
- Jewelry Industry Distributors Association
- Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Agency (US DoD)
- Journal of Intelligent Data Analysis (artificial intelligence)
- Journal of the Irish Dental Association
- Jasper Industrial Development Board (Jasper, AL)
- Joint Investment Data Base
- Joint Interrogation and Debriefing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to respond seriously to this threat as it reaches Britain from the US," she said in Journal of Infectious Disease.
In a report published online April 28 in The Journal of Infectious Diseases, researchers describe a healthcare-associated measles outbreak in Arizona in 2008 to show the high costs hospitals can incur when responding to measles outbreaks.
According to a report in The Journal of Infectious Diseases (6/15/08), samples of men in the Netherlands and Brazil found rates of anal HPV infection to rival women's vaginal rates.
However, in a Journal of Infectious Diseases review article now posted online, David M.
We focus on research reports in medical journals including: AIDS Annals of Internal Medicine British Medical Journal Clinical Infectious Diseases JAIDS (Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes) HIV Medicine JAMA Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care Journal of Infectious Diseases The Lancet MMWR Nature Medicine New England Journal of Medicine PLOS Medicine (Public Library of Science) Science any other journals when we see important research; also, presentations at conferences.
The research, published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, found that the gel successfully inhibited HIV infection in women.
In the first Journal of Infectious Diseases paper, Smith and colleagues at the University of Minnesota--Twin Cities report their analysis of E.