The 2nd National Assembly of Medical Editors organized by the Journal of Indian Medical Association late last year saw editors debate the ills plaguing Indian medical journals.
What does JIMA stand for?
JIMA stands for Journal of Indian Medical Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIMA
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Internet Marketing
- Journal of Investigative Medicine
- Juno Instant Messenger
- short for James
- Japan Industrial Management Association
- Japan Internet Medical Association (est. 1998)
- Japan Iraq Medical Association
- John Innes Manufacturers Association (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Journal of the Islamic Medical Association
- Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research
- Jami at Ihyaa Minhaaj Al Sunnah (UK; publishing company)
- Joint Intelligence Modeling And Simulation System
- Japan Inbound Media Consortium
- Joint Information Management Center
- Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Japan and International Motion Picture Copyright Association
- Joint IEC/MUF (Mascot User's Forum) Committee
- Japan Institution of Marine Engineering (est. 1966)