Since that poll, knowledge about the Holocaust has advanced little, while, according to one revisionist, revisionism "is springing up all over" The innocuously and deceptively named Journal of Historical Review continues to publish, in its words, "historical material from the Second World War onward, with an emphasis on revisionist viewpoints, especially of the `Holocaust.
What does JHR stand for?
JHR stands for Journal of Historical Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHR
We have 29 other meanings of JHR in our Acronym Attic
- Jason Harker Property Services Limited (UK; est. 1998)
- Johns Hopkins Precursors Study (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Jubilee Hills Public School (India)
- Joint High Power Solid State Laser
- Joint Headquarters
- Journal for Healthcare Quality (National Association for Healthcare Quality)
- Joint Headquarters Centre
- James Harvey Robinson (author)
- Japan Hikarian Railroad
- Japan Hotel REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Investment Corporation
- Journal of Housing Research
- Journal of Human Resources (University of Wisconsin Press)
- Journal of the House of Representatives (New Zealand)
- Journalists for Human Rights (Canada)
- Japan Hotel Reit Advisors
- Japan Human Relations Association
- John Hancock Realty Advisors
- Jupiter Historic Resources Board (Jupiter, FL)
- Javed Hashmi Release Committee
- Jewish History Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a publication denying the reality of the Holocaust exists-The Journal of Historical Review.
As you might have guessed by now, the IHR's Journal of Historical Review isn't exactly bursting with useful historical research.