Journal of Health Administration Education, Fall 20(4), 243-61.
What does JHAE stand for?
JHAE stands for Journal of Health Administration Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Hydrographic Association (Japan)
- Jewish Home for the Aging
- Job Hazard Analysis (OSHA)
- Journal for the History of Astronomy
- Justice and Home Affairs
- Jasper Home Accommodation Association (bed and breakfasts; Canada)
- Japan Healthservice Administrator Conference
- Johns Hopkins Animation Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Autopsy Collaborative Tissue Resource
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District Council (India)
- Joining Hands Against Hunger (Lesotho; church-based anti-poverty group; est. 2002)
- Joining Hands Against Hunger Program
- Job Hazard Analysis and Mitigation
- Junior High Alive Ministry
- Jim Hall Acoustics Research
- Johns Hopkins Autopsy Resource
- Johns Hopkins Address Registration System (internet network)
- Jewish Home Aging Services
- John Holland Aviation Services (Tullamarine, Australia)
- Journal for the History of Arabic Science (Aleppo University; Syria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the editorial boards of The Journal of Health Administration Education and the ACHE Management Series.
Journal of Health Administration Education 7(1):33-46, Winter 1989.