Enhancing compassion: A randomized controlled trial of a compassion cultivation training program, journal of Happiness Studies, 14, 1113-1126.
What does JHS stand for?
JHS stands for Journal of Happiness Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHS
We have 102 other meanings of JHS in our Acronym Attic
- Jenks High School
- Jesuit High School (various locations)
- Jesus Hominum Salvator (Latin: Jesus Savior of Mankind)
- Jewish and Holocaust Studies (various locations)
- Job History System
- Johnson Hall of Science (St. Lawrence University; New York)
- Johnstown High School (New York)
- Joint Honours Scheme (University of Derby; UK)
- Jordan High School (Durham, NC, USA)
- Jordan High School (Sandy, Utah)
- Journal of Hebrew Scriptures
- Journal of Hellenic Studies
- Journal of Historical Studies (various organizations)
- Juberg-Hayward Syndrome
- Julian H. Steward (anthropologist)
- Julkishallinnon Suositus (Finnish: Public Recommendation)
- Junction High School (Texas)
- Juniata High School (Mifflintown, Pennsylvania)
- Junior High School
- Jackson Hole Ski Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, reported in the Journal of Happiness Studies, found that wealth, celebrity status and power are the lowest priorities on most people's list of what really matters, the Independent reported.
But contrary to his expectations, the Dutch sociologist Ruut Veenhoven, editor of the Journal of Happiness Studies, found in a 2000 paper that a larger welfare state does not create "any well-being surplus.
The results are reported in the Journal of Happiness Studies.
Revealing their results in the Journal of Happiness Studies, the researchers have also said that the day of King of Pop Michael Jackson's death was one of the unhappiest days.