He has previously published in Journal of Black Studies, Callaloo, the Journal of Haitian Studies, Review of Biblical Literature, Journal of Postcolonial Theory and Theology, The Voice of Black Studies, and Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Religion.
What does JOHS stand for?
JOHS stands for Journal of Haitian Studies (published by University of California, Santa Barbara)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOHS
- Journal of Hospital Ethics (Washington Hospital Center; Washington, DC)
- JO Hambro Investment Management Ltd (UK)
- Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Education (UK)
- Joint Operations Handling Network
- Journal of the Hyperlinked Organization
- Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
- Journal of Health, Physical Education, Recreation (National Center of Physical Activity and Disability; Chicago, IL)
- Joint Occupational Health Recommendation (NIOSH)
- Jefferson-Orange-Hardin Regional Transportation Study (Texas)
- John Overton High School (Nashville, TN)
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (Jordan)
- Japan Institute for Overseas Investment (est. 1991)
- Jerk Off Instructions
- Jewish Outreach Institute
- Joehnk Interior (Design)
- Joint Oceanographic Institutions, Inc.
- Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil - Federal (Airport Code)
- Journal of Immunology
- Justification Of Investment