What does JGG stand for?
JGG stands for Journal of Genetics and Genomics (Elsevier publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGG
We have 9 other meanings of JGG in our Acronym Attic
- John Gardner Fellowship Association (Stanford, CA)
- Junior Golf Foundation of America, Inc.
- John Gould Fletcher Branch Library (Little Rock, AR)
- James Goldston Faculty of Engineering and Physical Systems (Central Queensland University)
- Junction-Gate Field-Effect Transistor (electronic component)
- JewishGen Family Finder
- Japanese-German Frontiers of Science
- Japanische Gesellschaft für Germanistik (Japan: Academic Working Group Japan)
- Joint Ground Game (USAF Simulation)
- Jolly Green Giant
- Journal of Glacial Geology
- Jupiter Global Green (investment trust)
- Williamsburg-Jamestown (airport code, VA)
- Jake Gaither Golf Association (est. 1993; Tallahassee, FL)
- Japan Golf Goods Association
- Japan Ground Golf Association
- Japan Gem Grading Center
- Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Jhanor Gandhar Gas Power Project (Ministry of Power; India)
- Journal of Geomagnetism and Geoelectricity Supplement