An elaborate report discussing the technical reports of this research work has been published in the Journal of Fusion Energy.
What does JOFE stand for?
JOFE stands for Journal of Fusion Energy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOFE
- Joint Operating Facility
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Forecasting
- Journey of Faith Church (Irving, TX)
- Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance (New York, NY)
- Journal of Accountancy
- Japan Overseas Forestry Consultants Association
- Joy of Faith Christian Center (Athens, GA)
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Food Engineering (International Society of Food Engineering)
- Josephson Field Effect Transistor
- Jamaica Ornamental Fish Farmers Association
- Java Open Framework for Application Development
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) Outsourcing Fair for IT (Information Technologies) Software
- Joey's Only Franchising Ltd.
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Joint Oil Fisheries Liaison Office (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition
- Journal of Folklore Research (Indiana University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report will be published for archival purposes in a forthcoming issue of the Journal of Fusion Energy.
Dean, "Application of Plasma and Fusion Research," Journal of Fusion Energy, Vol.
Papers published in the Journal of Fusion Energy are available on line at http://springeronline.
The Journal of Fusion Energy (Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers) seeks additional Associate Editors.
fusion program in the 1970s have been published in the Journal of Fusion Energy (Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers), Vol.