And as Sawyer and post-doc Matthew Greenwold reported in December in the Journal of Experimental Zoology, one big surprise was that the evolution of the family of feather beta-keratins doesn't appear to coincide with the evolutionary origin of feathers themselves.
What does JEZ stand for?
JEZ stands for Journal of Experimental Zoology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JEZ
We have 1 other meaning of JEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Job Evaluation Working Party (UK)
- Jordanian Environmental Watch Program (est. 2000; Amman, Jordan)
- Japan Express (airline)
- Joint Exercise
- Journalists in Exile
- Japan Exhibition Association
- Japanese Experiment of Asian Monsoon
- Joint Experimentation
- Japan Expressway International
- Joint Engagement Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, published in The Journal of Experimental Zoology, suggests that far from being a fraud Kammerer may have discovered the field of epigenetics, placing him decades ahead of his contemporaries.