2 per cent less time socialising and four times more milling than normal, they reported in the current issue of the Journal of Environmental Management.
What does JEM stand for?
JEM stands for Journal of Environmental Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JEM
We have 79 other meanings of JEM in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Educational Movement (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Job Evaluation Method
- Joint Effects Model
- Joint Exercise Manual
- Joint Experts Meeting
- Journal of Educational Measurement (education)
- Journal of Electronic Materials (Minerals, Metals & Materials Society)
- Journal of Electronics Manufacturing (World Scientific Publishing Co.)
- Journal of Emergency Management
- Journal of Emerging Markets
- Journal of Experimental Medicine
- JSS Enhancement and Modernization
- Junior EU-ASEAN Managers Programme
- Justice and Equality Movement (Sudan)
- Japanese Experiment Module-Exposed Facility
- Japanese Experiment Module-Pressurized Module
- Joint European Monitor for X-rays (X-ray telescopy on board the INTEGRAL satellite)
- Japan Electrical Manufacturer's Association
- Japan Electronic Messaging Association
- Japan Endometriosis Association (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Journal of Environmental Management 5, 213-225.
Diversion of water flow from a floodplain wetland stream: an analysis of geomorphological setting and hydrological and ecological consequences, Journal of Environmental Management No 68: 51-71.
Eco-efficiency in Extended Supply Chains, in Journal of Environmental Management, Volume 79, Issue 3, May 2006, 290-297 Porter, M.
Journal of Environmental Management 29(2): 145-154.