Frank, Roberta 1997 "The unbearable lightness of being a philologist", Journal of English and Germanic Philology 1997: 486-513.
What does JEGP stand for?
JEGP stands for Journal of English and Germanic Philology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of JEGP in our Acronym Attic
- Jaguar Energy Guatemala
- John Eliot Gardiner (conductor)
- Joint Evaluation Group
- Journal for the Education of the Gifted
- Journal of E-Government
- Journal of Economic Geography
- Japana Esperantista Go-Asocio (Esperanto: Japan Esperanto Go Association)
- John Emery Geotechnical Engineering Limited (Canada)
- Jordan Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Junulara Esperantista Goiasa Organizo (Esperanto)
- Journal of English and Germanic Philology
- Japan Environmental Governing Standards (US DoD)
- Job Evaluation and Grading Support (job evaluation scheume; UK civil service)
- Journal of English Grammar on the Web (publication forum)
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Journal of Ecclesiastical History (Cambridge University Press)
- Journal of Economic History
- Journal of Environmental Health (National Environmental Health Association; Denver, CO)
- Jamaica Estates Holliswood Briarwood Little League (New York, NY)
- Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of English and Germanic Philology 64: 270-84.
Journal of English and Germanic Philology 85 (1986): 332-45.