These findings were published in the June 2005 issue of the Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena.
What does JESRP stand for?
JESRP stands for Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena (Elsevier, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Earth Science Olympiad Committee
- Job Evaluation for Senior Posts (UK)
- Joint Ejection Seat Program
- Journal of European Social Policy
- Journal of Exercise Science & Physiotherapy (peer reviewed journal)
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology (Psychology Press)
- Journal of Education for Students Placed at Risk
- Joint Experimentation on Scalable Parallel Processors
- Just Enough Software Quality (blog)
- Japan Executive Search and Recruitment Association
- Java Enterprise Solutions Symposium
- Java Expert System Shell
- Jobs and Employment Support Services (est. 1979; St. Louis, MO)
- Joint Exercise Simulation System
- Joint Exercise Support System
- Juneau Education Support Staff
- Joint Enhanced Simulation System Plus
- Joint Exercise Simulation System - Tactical Simulation
- Joint Educational Services in Special Education (Plymouth, IN)
- Journal of Earth System Science Education (Universities Space Research Association)