Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 45(1), 26-35.
What does JELIS stand for?
JELIS stands for Journal of Education for Library and Information Science (quarterly)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JELIS
- Joint Event Life Cycle
- Joint Exercise Life Cycle
- J Everett Light Career Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Java Event List Daemon
- Japan Environmental Lawyers Federation (Nagoya, Japan)
- Jewish Educational Loan Fund (Atlanta, Georgia)
- JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) E-Learning Framework Assessment Demonstrator (UK)
- Jewish Education Leadership Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Journées Européennes sur la Logique en Intelligence Artificielle (European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence)
- Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study
- John E. Ladson Jr. Library (Vidalia, GA)
- Journal of English Language and Literature
- Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation
- Jerusalem English Language Library for Youth (Israel)
- Jugglers Enriching Lives Like Yours (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Japanese Experiment Logistics Module (space travel)
- James E. Lewis Museum of Art (Morgan State University; Baltimore, MD)
- Japan Electric Lamp Manufacturers Association
- Jacksonville Early Literacy Partnership (Jacksonville, FL)
- Journal of Elder Law and Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Education for Library and Information Science 41(4), 2000.
Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 37 (4), 306-316.
Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 33 (Winter), 35-45.
A similar review of proposals accepted by LIS doctoral programs, from the list that appears periodically in the journal of Education for Library and Information Science Education as well as more informal sources, indicates that a number of other projects are underway.