8013, November 2000; forthcoming in the Journal of Economic Geography.
What does JOEG stand for?
JOEG stands for Journal of Economic Geography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOEG
- Journal of Endodontics
- Journal of Extension (US Cooperative Extension System)
- Japan Overseas Enterprises Association (est. 1974)
- Joint Operational Evaluation Assessment Plan
- Joint Operations Evaluation Board (European Joint Aviation Authorities)
- Joy Outdoor Education Center (Clarksville, OH)
- Joint Office of Economic Development (Northeast Ohio Trade & Economic Consortium; Kent State University)
- Job Order Entry Form
- Joint Operational Effects Federation
- Joint Operations Evaluation Group
- Journal of Economic Growth (IngentaConnect)
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene
- Journal of Economic Inequality
- Jerusalem Oil Exploration Ltd
- Journal of Environmental Medicine
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Journal of Economic Psychology
- JSC Ordnance E3 Risk Assessment Database
- Japan Overseas Educational Services
- Job Options Evaluation Session (military aptitude testing; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has extensive editorial experience, including serving as an editor for the journals Regional Science and Urban Economics and Journal of Economic Geography and for the books Public Economics: Selected Papers by William Vickrey (1994) and Economics for an Imperfect World: Essays in Honor of Joseph E.