Finally, three journals--the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Economic Theory, and Econometric Theory--dropped from among the 20th- to 30th-ranked journals to outside the top 40.
What does JEDC stand for?
JEDC stands for Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JEDC
We have 1 other meaning of JEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Esthetic Dentistry
- Juntas Electorales Departamentales (Guatemala)
- Jobs-Economic Development Authority (Myrtle Beach, SC, USA)
- Joint Electronic Document Access
- Joint Engine for Defense Analysis
- Joint Environmental Data Analysis
- Joint Environmental Data Analysis Center (oceanography)
- Janatha Estates Development Board
- Jacksonville Economic Development Commission (Jacksonville, FL)
- Joint Economic Development Commission (Minnesota)
- Juneau Economic Development Council (est. 1987; Alaska)
- Jordan Export Development and Commercial Centers Corporation
- Jeunesse Environnement Democratie Developpement (French: Youth Democracy Development Environment; Niger)
- Jitter Earliest Due Date (computing)
- Joint Economic Development District
- Joint Education and Doctrine Division
- Judicial Electronic Document and Data Interchange
- Joint Electronic Document Delivery Software (UK)
- Joint Electron Device Engineering Council (now the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association)
- Juegos Deportivos Centro Americanos y del Caribe (Spanish: Central American and Caribbean Sports Games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judd is a co-editor of the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control and an associate editor of Computational Economics.