area (the 19th conference was held in October); a conference on economic crime in Asia, organized with HELP University College and held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, also this October; and the publication of two journals: the Journal of Economic Crime Management and the International Journal of Digital Evidence.
What does JECM stand for?
JECM stands for Journal of Economic Crime Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JECM
We have 1 other meaning of JECM in our Acronym Attic
- Java External Call Interface
- Jeunesse Etudiante Catholique Internationale (French: International Young Catholic Students)
- Jeunesse Etudiante Chretienne Internationale (French: International Young Christian Students)
- JP Morgan European Credit Index
- Japan Electronic Commerce Interface Association
- Jamaica Export Credit Insurance Corporation
- Journal of Early Childhood and Infant Psychology
- Job Entry Control Language (IBM mainframe)
- Journal of European Criminal Law
- Job Evaluation & Compensation Management (business)
- Journal of Employee Communication Management (now Ragan Report)
- J.T. and E.J. Crumbaugh Memorial Public Library (LeRoy, IL)
- Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations
- Joint Economic Commission Office Riyadh
- Japan-ESCAP Cooperation Fund
- Joint Council of Extension Professionals
- Joint Electronic Commerce Program
- Joint Expeditionary Collective Protection
- Joint Experimentation Campaign Plan
- Journal of e-Commerce and Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Economic Crime Investigation Institute (Utica, NY), a part of Utica College that supports education and research in economic crime and information security, has begun the publication of two new online journals, including Journal of Economic Crime Management (JECM) and International Journal of Digital Evidence (IJDE).