What does JEEL stand for?
JEEL stands for Journal of East European Law
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- J. E. Edinger Associates, Inc.
- Joint Evaluation of Emergency Assistance to Rwanda (aid program; UN)
- Japanese Electronic Computer Company
- Joint Employment Equity Committee (Canada)
- Joint ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)/ECMA (European Computer Manufacturers Association) Committee (est. 1991)
- Jewish East End Celebration Society (UK)
- Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Australia
- Japan Environmental Education Forum
- Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics (published by EEGS)
- Journal of European Economic History
- Journal of Embryology and Experimental Morphology
- Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
- Journal for East European Management Studies
- G-P from the military General Purpose vehicle
- Jobs and Education Empowerment Project
- Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Joint Environmental Effects Program
- Joint Ethics Enforcement Program (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Just Educated Enough to Pass
- Just Enough Education to Perform (Stereophonics album)