We would like to take this opportunity to thank Professor Pit Pichappan, Editor-in-chief, Journal of Digital Information Management, for all the timely advices and help and also for the opportunity for editing this important scientific work.
What does JODI stand for?
JODI stands for Journal of Digital Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JODI
We have 1 other meaning of JODI in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Overseas Disaster Assistance (Japan)
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Japan Oceanographic Data Center
- Japan Overseas Development Corporation
- Joint Operational DCGS Community of Interest
- Japan Oil Development Co., Ltd.
- Java Optimize and Decompile Environment
- Joint Oil Data Exercise (now Joint Oil Data Initiative; est. 2003)
- Joint Oil Data Initiative (formerly Joint Oil Data Exercise; est. 2003)
- Joint Operational Data Interchange
- International Journal on Digital Libraries
- Jayant Oils and Derivatives Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Jeleniogórski Osrodek Doradztwa Metodycznego (Jelenia Gora, Poland)
- Juvenile Onset Diabetes Mellitus
- Johnson County Department of Motor Vehicles (Kansas)
- John D Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway (US National Park Service)
- Jasmine Object Database Server
- Johannesburg Operatic and Dramatic Society (South Africa)
- Journal of Dairy Science
- Journal of Dialogue Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Digital Information Management (JDIM) 2.
Guest Editorial This special issue on "Advances in Querying Non-Conventional Data Sources" of the Journal of Digital Information Management is focused on highlighting latest research results and novel challenges on the issue of querying non-conventional data sources beyond relational databases.