Published in January in the Journal of Dental Education, the study said under representation in the allied, predoctoral and advanced dental student populations is a fact of life for blacks, Hispanics and American Indians.
What does JDE stand for?
JDE stands for Journal of Dental Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDE
We have 13 other meanings of JDE in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Diarrhoeal Diseases Research
- James Dean Death Scene
- Joint Doctrine Development System
- Jaffna District Development Social Service Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Japan Digestive Disease Week (journal)
- J. D. Edwards and Company
- Java Development Environment
- Job Descriptor Entry (Xerox)
- Joint Defence Exercise
- Joint Multi-User Detection and Multi-Channel Estimation
- Journal of Distance Education (Canadian Association for Distance Education)
- JD Edwards One World
- Japanese Dental Education Association
- Jerry Drace Evangelistic Association (Humboldt, TN)
- Journal Dental Education Association
- Journal of Difference Equations and Applications (International Society of Difference Equations)
- Japan Dam Engineering Center (est. 1982)
- Jazz Dance Education Council (Richmond, VA)
- Jefferson Davis Enterprise Center (now BizWorks; Richmond, VA)
- Jerusalem District Electricity Company (est. 1956; Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Owens, RDH, MS, on being named a recipient of the Olav Alvares Award for Outstanding Articles Published in the Journal of Dental Education (JDE).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Published in the Journal of Dental Education, the paper calls for the development of mandatory mentoring programs, among other recommendations, to help reverse the bend.
Bertolami had written a widely-circulated article in the Journal of Dental Education, "Why Our Ethics Curricula Don't Work.
He is the associate editor for informatics and technology at the Journal of the American Dental Association as well as reviewer for informatics-related topics in the Journal of Dental Education, Quintessence International, the Journal of Prosthodontics and Dentalcare.
A Call to Action in the Dental Community According to the Journal of Dental Education, less than 20 percent of the U.
ADEA's activities encompass a wide range of research, advocacy, faculty development, meetings, and communications, as well as the dental school admissions services AADSAS and PASS and the Journal of Dental Education.
This concept, called the Pediatric Oral Health Therapist (POHT), was described by David Nash, DMD, MS, EdD, in a paper for the Journal of Dental Education in 2004.