He has served on the editorial boards of Algorithmica, Information and Control, the Journal of the ACM, the Journal of Algorithms, Random Structures & Algorithms, and the Journal of Cryptology.
What does JCRYPTOL stand for?
JCRYPTOL stands for Journal of Cryptology (International Association for Cryptologic Research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Consumptive Relief Society
- Joint Container Refill System
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ophthalmology)
- Junior Combination Room Society (UK)
- Joint Capabilities Requirements Tool (US DoD)
- Joint Center for Radiation Therapy (Harvard Medical School)
- Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory (peer-reviewed journal)
- Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- Joint Commission on Respiratory Therapy Education (accreditation program)
- Jersey County Rural Water Company, Inc. (Illinois)
- Jackson Christian School (Jackson, Tennessee)
- James Cameron School
- James Connolly Society of Canada and the United States (Austin, TX)
- JANET Customer Service
- Japan Cancer Society (est. 1958)
- Japan Club of Sydney (est. 1983; Australia)
- Japan Collection Service
- Japan Coma Scale
- Japan Computing Systems
- Japan Convention Services, Inc. (est. 1967)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efficient signature generation by smart cards, Journal of Cryptology, 3(3), pp.