Singh, "Structure Formation, Backreaction and Weak Gravitational Fields," Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (2008): issue 03, no.
What does JCAP stand for?
JCAP stands for Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (International School for Advanced Studies and Institute of Physics Publishing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCAP
We have 19 other meanings of JCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Capability for Airborne Networking (US DOD)
- Joint Custody Association of Norway (parental law)
- Juneau County Adolescent Needs (est. 1992; Alaska)
- Joint Council of Chief Academic Officers (Kansas Board of Regents)
- Japan Clean Air Program
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Panel or Program
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Program
- Joint Crisis Action Planning (US DoD)
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Junior Cadet Accessions Program (Texas)
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Production Coordinating Group
- Jefferson County Air Pollution Control District (Kentucky)
- Johnson Creek Artificial Propagation Enhancement (US Department of Fisheries Resources Management; McCall, ID)
- Johnston County Animal Protection League (North Carolina)
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
- Jefferson County Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting
- Joint Center for Advanced Photonics Processing (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Policies and Procedures (US DoD)
- Jagd Christensen APS (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Easther's group reports its results in an upcoming issue of the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics.