Bayne of the school's faculty, had the brilliant idea to form a new type of law journal--a specialty journal in corporate law, which became known as The Journal of Corporation Law (JCL).
What does JCL stand for?
JCL stands for Journal of Corporation Law (Iowa College of Law)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCL
We have 81 other meanings of JCL in our Acronym Attic
- Java Class Library (computing)
- Java Compiled Language
- Jeep Cherokee Laredo
- Jimmy Carter Library (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Job Command Line (computing)
- Job Control Language
- Job Cost Ledger
- Johnny Come Lately
- Johnson Controls-Lapeer (Lapeer, Michigan)
- Joint Committee on the Library (US Congress)
- Junior Champions League (Western Australian soccer)
- Junior Classic League
- Licentiate in Canon Law
- Japan Chemical Laboratory Accreditation
- Japan Comparative Literature Association
- Japan Contact Lens Association (trade association)
- Jefferson Center for Learning and the Arts (Columbus, OH)
- Joint Legislative Auditing Committee (US Senate)
- Journal of Clinical Ligand Assay (Clinical Ligand Assay Society)
- Journal of Current Laser Abstracts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larry has authored "Proposed ERISA Vesting Regulations: Not What They Seem To Be" in the Journal of Corporation Law (1981), which was cited by the U.
He is editor-in-chief of The International Lawyers as well as The Securities Regulation Law Journal, a member of the advisory board of Law and Business Review of the Americas and The Journal of Corporation Law.