Currently he sits on the editorial board of the Journal of Corporate Real Estate and is a member of the faculty of The Institute of Corporate Real Estate, where he was recognized as "Top Rated Faculty Member of 1999.
What does JCRE stand for?
JCRE stands for Journal of Corporate Real Estate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCRE
We have 3 other meanings of JCRE in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Common Room Commitee (British universities student committee)
- Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure (Supreme Court of Nevada)
- Japan Center for Regional Development
- Joint Capstone Requirements Document
- Japan Curriculum Research and Development Association (Japan)
- Journal of Clinical Research and Drug Development
- Japan Council for Renewable Energy
- Java Card Runtime Environment
- Johnson County Republicans for Education (Kansas)
- Joint Coordinated Real-time Engagement
- Jacksonville Cabot Real Estate Council (Arkansas)
- Jefferson County Republican Executive Committee (Kentucky)
- Joint Counter RCIED (Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare
- Joint Climate Research Fund
- Joint Concepts and Requirements Group (US DoD)
- Joint Contingency Response Group
- Juan Carlos Romero Hicks (general director of the National Science and Technology; Mexico)
- Jackson County Regional Health Center (Maquoketa, IA)
- Jersey Central Railway Historical Society (Clark, NJ)
- Jack Carter Realty, Inc. (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a recipient of the Progressive Architecture Award for Applied Research and has served on the editorial board of the Journal of Corporate Real Estate.
Joroff is a Core faculty member for the CoreNet Learning Institute, a member of the Executive Committee of the Journal of Corporate Real Estate and is a frequent lecturer in the U.
In addition, she was the founding Editor-in-Chief of the prestigious Journal of Corporate Real Estate.