Four-Handed Dentistry Revisited, The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, Volume 1, No.
What does JCDP stand for?
JCDP stands for Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCDP
We have 2 other meanings of JCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson County Department of Health and Environment (Colorado)
- Jerusalem Center for Democracy and Human Rights (Palestine)
- Jefferson County Department of Human Services (Golden, CO)
- James Clark Design Images (Seattle, WA)
- Jumbo Certificate of Deposit Investments (Jumbo CD Investments, Inc.)
- Joint Conference on Digital Libraries
- Joplin Construction Design & Management (Joplin, MO)
- Japan Contemporary Dance Network
- Johnston County Democratic Party (Smithfield, NC)
- Joint Concept Definition Phase
- Jacksonville Country Day School (Jacksonville, FL)
- JAERI (Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute) Computational Dosimetry System
- Jewish Community Day School
- Japan Card Data Security Consortium
- Joint Continental Defense Systems Integration Planning Staff
- Jewish Community Day School Network
- Jamaica Conservation and Development Trust
- Joint Committee on Drug Utilization
- Joint Churches Domestic Violence Prevention Project
- Java Callable Data Wrapper
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice presents an excellent article by S.
The Dentistry link brings up a long list of articles, such as "Hand protection in the dental office" from the Paris-based French dental association, "Adverse reactions to latex products" from the Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, and "Latex-free dental cartridges" from Dimensions of Dental Hygiene.