The Lully Viaduct-A Composite Bridge with Steel Tube Truss, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 46(1-3): 67-68.
What does JCSR stand for?
JCSR stands for Journal of Constructional Steel Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCSR
We have 3 other meanings of JCSR in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Computing and Society
- Java Communicating Sequential Processes
- Joint Contracting Support Plan (US DoD)
- Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology (Human Kinetics Journals)
- Journal of College Student Personnel (est. 1959)
- Junior Certificate School Programme (Ireland)
- Java Card System Protection Profile
- Japan Computer Security Research Center
- JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) Committee for the Support of Research (UK)
- Jordan Center for Social Research (Amman, Jordan)
- Jockey Club Sarah Roe Centre (King George V School; Hong Kong)
- Jockey Club Sarah Roe School (Homantin, Hong Kong)
- Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies
- Japanese Cognitive Science Society
- Jefferson County School System (various locations)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (musical/movie)
- Joint Committee of Structural Safety (Switzerland)
- Joint Communications Support Squadron
- Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Japan Computer System Seller Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Innovative structural systems of steel roofs, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 49(2): 213-221.
Experimental investigation of local-overall interaction buckling of stainless steel lipped channel columns, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 65(8-9): 1677-1684.
A new steel structural system of a suspension pedestrian bridge, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 62(12, December): 1257-1263.
Elastic flexural-torsional buckling of steel beams with rigid and continuous lateral restraints, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 63(5): 692-708.
2004: Strain rate effects on the response of stainless steel corrugated firewalls subjected to hydrocarbon explosions, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 60(1): 1-29.
Steel beams with large openings of various shapes and sizes: finite element investigation, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 59(9): 1159-1176.
Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2004, 60(3-5), p.