Jajodia, editor-in-chief of the JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SECURITY, says that programmers should address the problem of viruses long before people begin using newly developed software.
What does JOCS stand for?
JOCS stands for Journal of Computer Security
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOCS
We have 6 other meanings of JOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Observatory for Commentary Research
- Journal of Consumer Research (academic journal; University of Chicago Press; Illinois)
- Journal of Controlled Release
- Johnson O'Connor Research Foundation
- Jammer Optimization Control System
- Japan Oil Chemists' Society
- Japan Overseas Christian Medical Cooperative Service (est. 1938)
- Joint Operational Climatological Support
- Journal of Catalan Studies (est. 1998)
- Journal of Computational Science
- Senior Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Japanese Oral Communication Test
- JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) Oral Communication Test (foreign language test)
- Japan Older Persons' Cooperative Union
- Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers
- Jeep Owners Club of Victoria (Australia)
- Japan Opencourseware Consortium (various schools)
- Jack of Diamonds (hearts game where the jack is a bonus)
- Joint Occupancy Date
- Joint Operations Division (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Bishop serves on the executive committee of the National Colloquium for Information System Security Education and on the editorial board of the Journal of Computer Security.