Totaro has published in such journals as Journal of Information Systems Education, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Journal of Informatics Education Research, Journal of Applied Business Research, International Business & Economics Research Journal, Review of Business Information Systems, Review of Accounting Information Systems, Human Systems Management, and Educational Research Quarterly.
What does JCIS stand for?
JCIS stands for Journal of Computer Information Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCIS
We have 14 other meanings of JCIS in our Acronym Attic
- John Curtin Institute of Public Policy (Australia)
- Jewish Community Information and Referral (Kansas)
- Journal of China and International Relations (Denmark)
- Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising
- Japan Council of International Schools
- Japan-China Joint Symposium on Information Systems
- Joint Coalition Interoperability Solution
- Joint Communications Information Synchronization
- Joint Conference on Information Sciences
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (Elsevier, Inc.)
- Joint Command Information System - Taegu
- Joint Command Information Systems Activity
- Jackson County Intermediate School District (Michigan)
- Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering
- Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance
- Joint Center for International and Security Studies (Australia)
- Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences
- John Costanza Institute of Technology
- Joint Combat Information Terminal
- Joint Commanders Information Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Computer Information Systems, 47(2), 76-85.
According to a riveting study in the Journal of Computer Information Systems, a scholarly publication exhumed by my local paper, employees are now spending an alarming amount of time surfing the Net, checking sports scores and chatting on the phone with friends, even when such activities are specifically prohibited.