Kilaneh, an Iranian scientist, investigated the thermal behavior of magnetic nanofluid exposed to magnetic field and published the results at Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, volume 7, pages 1425-1435, 2010.
What does JCTN stand for?
JCTN stands for Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (American Scientific Publishers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCTN
- Joint C4ISR Test and Evaluation Capability
- Joint Commission on Trade and Investment (US and Uruguay)
- Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction (computerized nonverbal intelligence test)
- Joint Committee for Traceability in Laboratory Medicine
- Joe's Custom Trailcam Accessories
- Jouen Chaudronnerie Tuyauterie Manutention (French: Jouen Boiler Pipe Handling)
- Jefferson County Traditional Middle School (Kentucky)
- Japan Camera Trade News (trade publication)
- Joint Composite Track Network (US DoD)
- Junctions (postal suffix)
- Japan Company Trust Organization (anti-fraud organization; Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Committee on Testing Practice
- Joint Composite Tracking Processor
- Joint Contact Team Program (USEUCOM initiative)
- Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection
- Journal for Christian Theological Research (est. 1996)
- Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory
- Journal of Composites and Technology Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Science Publishing (Stevenson Ranch, CA), the publisher of Genome Letters and Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, is embarking on a major expansion plan with the launch of four new quarterly journals, including Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (JCTN), Journal of Holography and Speckle (JHS), Journal of Low Power Electronics (JLPE) and Sensor Letters.