The research is published in the Journal of Computational Biology and the software is at http://csb.
What does JCOB stand for?
JCOB stands for Journal of Computational Biology (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.; New Rochelle, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCOB
We have 1 other meaning of JCOB in our Acronym Attic
- Juvenile Correctional Officer
- Juvenile Court Officer
- Jaguar Club of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Japanese Clinical Orthopaedic Association
- Jazz Composers' Orchestra Association
- Jeep Club of America (Pasadena, MD)
- Jefferson Council on Aging (Metairie, LA)
- Joint Center for Operational Analysis (DoD)
- Job Creation Oriented Biotechnology (course)
- Joint Contingency Operations Base Force Protection
- Joint C4ISR Outcome-Based Integrated Architecture Assessment (Joint Test & Evaluation Joint Feasibility Study in 2001)
- Jewelry Consumer Opinion Council
- Joint Civilian Orientation Conference/Cruise
- Joint Combat Operations Center
- Joint Combined Operations Centre
- Joint Committee on the Organization of Congress (US Congress)
- Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Joint Council of Captains and Colonels
- Java Center Of Excellence
- Joint Center of Excellence (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in many promising areas of science and biomedical research, including Journal of Computational Biology, Assay and Drug Development Technologies, and Zebrafish.
is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in many promising areas of science and biomedical research, including Journal of Computational Biology, Assay and Drug Development Technologies, and Zebrafish.
He is a member of the editorial board of genome research and associate editor of the Journal of Computational Biology, a member of the Sanger Centre Scientific Advisory Group and a member of the advisory committee of the Burroughs Wellcome program in functional genomics.
He co-founded the International Society of Computational Biology in 1996 and currently serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Computational Biology.