1967, "Elastic moduli of unidirectional composites with anisotropic filaments", Journal of Composite Materials, 1, pp.
What does JCoMa stand for?
JCoMa stands for Journal of Composite Materials
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Jewish Community of Greater Stowe (Vermont)
- Jaguar Club of Houston (Texas)
- Jewish Center of the Hamptons
- Joint Commission of Hospitals (now Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)
- Jefferson County Office of Homeland Security (West Virginia)
- Japan Commission on Large Dams
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
- Journal of the College of Science
- Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management
- Joint Technical Commission for Oceanography and Marine Meteorology (UNESCO)
- JCOMM in Situ Observing Platform Support Centre (Wmo-Ioc, Toulouse, France)
- Joint/Coalition Obsolescence Management Modernization System (US DoD Earmark)
- Journal of Computational Mathematics
- JOEF Consequence Management Prototype System
- Joint Collection and Observation Management System
- Justice Consolidated Office Network
- Journal of Conflict and Security Lawm (Oxford University Press; UK)
- Java Card Operating Platform
- Jericho City of Praise (Hyattsville, MD)